Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time to Write!?

Wow, I've been so busy lately, I'm almost driving myself crazy! These past couple days I haven't had any time to sit down and brainstorm, let alone write. Anyone relate to this? Although before I was hit head-on with these thousands of tasks to get done I had some time to think.
Should I go with that fiction story with made up places, made up creatures and an adventure to go on?
or should I go with something a bit more 'realistic' in a sense...
hmm, guess I'll have to figure it out soon if i'm going to get busy on this novel that is begging to be written!

3 comments:

  1. You could always go with both. Try writing both and see which one seems more natural. Which one turns out the best. Its not the end of the world if you can't pick one or the other, I mean, plenty of people write both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mr. Micah...way to give "hummy" some good advice ;)

    ReplyDelete