Thursday, May 27, 2010

Story Telling

Story Telling
Novel writing has prooved to be a challenge. Day after day I attempt to show my story, yet over and over I end up telling it, if I really focus (as in 110%) then I can show for awhile but, most of the time I end up telling. I believe this is because when you're telling someone about something that has happened during your day you don't put it into novel format and show the story. Though it could proove to make your story more interesting it wouldn't be natural.
So in my head I'm starting to think, is novel writing (showing) an unnatural art? what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It is an art of its self and anyone who can "show the story" has my respect as the are a true story teller by making the reader "see, feel, and become a part of the story" Yes a true artiest is one who can do this. Saira you are well on you way. Keep it up,,great job kiddo

    ReplyDelete