Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Beginning

I recently attended a writer's workshop! Can anyone say helpful!? Wow, I learned so much over the weekend! Queries, Proposals, Agents, Editors. Who knew? Well of course many did, go ahead call me a newbie but I didn't! Although after learning all of this I couldn't help but feel a little discouraged! I mean come on, look at all the amazing authors out there, Ted Dekker, Bill Bright, Stephenie Meyers, Jane Austen... first thought that came to my mind -- How on earth can I compete with stuff like that! But, Nicole O'Dell assured us not to feel discouraged ... afterall the first step is finishing the manuscript and then you can focus on putting together a query and proposal. So... follow me in my ups and downs and probably somewhat humorous experience at attempting to write a novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment