Monday, May 10, 2010

A Morning of Inspiration

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping, what a wonderful morning to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather that God's blessed us with! The morning brings many things -- including inspiration.
This lovely weather has inspired me to sit outside under the heated sky and write, although this whimsical idea of mine has some problems, you see i can't unplug my lap top, as of now, due to battery problems (luckily a replacement will be here this week!) so I'll have to wait until a laptop in better condition is available in the house. Then, I can sit outside (after school of course) and enjoy the blessing of sunlight. Perhaps with it will come an inspirational mind-set that will allow the work in process -- that is my novel -- to continue! Let's hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great, sitting outdoor writing. I hope we will get some warm days soon, so that I can do that too ... last wee I was wiping fresh snow off the car, but the forecast for the coming weekend is good.

    Nice to find another fresh blogger >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete