Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunshine

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the words are flowing! That little "explosion" of creativity during "Night Owl" must have opened up some valve in my creativity center! (for now.) I'm still working on my creative writing project because there's only 2 weeks left in this school year! (woohoo!) But sadly this means that I may be slacking on my posts until the amazing days of summer kick in, and when that happens I'll most likely be able to post much more consistently!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award from Helen Ginger. A nice way to start the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award from Helen Ginger. Nice to have a bit of recognition, isn't it?
    www.writergrannysworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful weather here too, but damn cold and windy, less than 40 Fahrenheit is not much of a summer temp to speak of. Congrats with you award >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete