Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finding the Forgotten.

You know those days when you decide to clean out the attic or even under your bed? You end up finding things that you've completely forgotten about! well that's basically what i did, i cleaned out my "Writer's Closet." I was filtering through old documents and i found some old writings some i have to say were utterly appalling... the writing structure made me want to rewrite the whole thing! but others, such as some simple poems, i found were quite interesting! heres a couple i felt like sharing:

Roses
I'm like a new grown rose.
I'm young, beautiful and bright.
but like all roses i have my thorns.
my thorns aren't pleasant or enjoyable.
but one must deal with the thorns to admire the beauty of the rose.

A Love Poem
Love, What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear Such A Powerful Word?
Do You Think Fairytale Prince or Princess?
Maybe You Think "Happily Ever After"
Or Simply A Storybook Ending.
But, When Others Hear The Word Love, Sometimes They May Think...
Myth, Legend, Pain, Hurt, Anger, Fear, Loss. The List Goes On And On.
So As You May Have Seen The Second One Is Reality.
But It's Alright Go Out Bold, Just Don't Go Losing Your Heart To The Unknown.
Or Risk A Story Going Untold.

Well those are a couple of my writings so now you have a taste of what my poems consist of. But you came to read about my journey to writing a novel, well every writer needs some practice in writing before they can write a successful novel, think of those as a couple of my practice writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment